The BDS Tube Drilling Clamp devices are suitable for tubes/pipe with a diameter from 80 to 250 mm. Flexible and quick clamping is possible in any drilling situation. The Tube Drilling Clamp device with swiveling V-blocks is fixed on the tube by means of tension chains. The drilling position on the tube can be adjusted easily and safely.
- Place the ZRO Tube Drilling Clamps’ base on a surface.
- Clamp the chain tightening attachment using four Allen bolt provided for each attachment.
- Place the tube clamp device on the pipe then hookup the sprocket chain to the base.
- Circle the chain around the pipe.
- Pull the chain from the space between the base and the chain tightening attachment, put it roundabout gear inside the chain tightening attachment.
- Rotate the adjustment knob on the base for fine adjustment of machine.