The BDS Pipe Drilling Clamp are suitable for tubes with a diameter from 80 to 250 mm and 150 to 500 mm. Flexible and quick clamping is possible in any drilling situation with BDS Pipe Drilling Clamp. The clamping device with swivelling V-Blocks is fixed on the tube by means of tension chains. The drilling position on the tube can be adjusted easily and safely.
The range of application of the magnetic core drilling machines are significantly increased by these Pipe Drilling Clamp devices.
Tube Clamping Devices – ZRO 250 & ZRO 500
Order Number: ZRO 250
Application: Suitable for tubes from diameter 80 to 250 mm.
Order Number: ZRO 500
Application: Suitable for tubes from diameter 150 to 500 mm.
1. Place the ZRO clamps’ base (1) on a surface.
2. Clamp the chain tightening attachment (2) using four Allen bolt provided for each attachment.
3. Place the tube clamp device on the pipe then hookup the sprocket chain (3) to the base.
4. Circle the chain (3) around the pipe.
5. Pull the chain (3) from the space between base(1) and the chain tightening attachment (2), put it roundabout gear inside the chain tightening attachment (2)
6. Rotate the adjustment knob (4) on the base for fine adjustment of machine