Drilling, Plus reaming, plus countersink, plus tapping…. And with a swivel base. Presenting the incredible all-rounder MAB 485 magnetic drill with a swivel base. The brand new MAB485 SB magnetic drill is equipped with an easy to use swivel base which allows 20 degrees left and right and 15 mm backward and forward movement under magnetic condition. The swivel base provides tangible relief for the operator especially when drilling overhead or in a horizontal position.
- Up to 40 mm diameter core drilling, and up to 55 mm cutting depth capacity.
- Up to 18 mm diameter twist drilling.
- Up to 18 diameters reaming.
- Up to 40 mm diameter countersink.
- And tapping up to M16.
- Simply better drilling.
- Powerful 1150 watts motor.
- Weighing just 13 kg.
- All new swivel base.
- High performance 2-speed gears.
- Permanent internal lubrication.
- Unique and robust oil bath gearbox.
- Intelligent magnet indicator for safety.
- The safe arrangement of switches.
- Reversible motor for easy tapping.
- Variable speed control for precision.
- Equipped with MT 2 Morse taper.
- Sleek integrated oil tank.
- Brilliant carbon brush wear indicator.
- Amazing complete internal cabling.
- Full-wave control electronics for constant watt even while drilling.
- Motor overheat protection for safety and avoid tool breakage.
- The MAB 485 SB magnetic core drilling machine, best entrance in the ProfiPLUS category. Equipped with Swivel Base.
- Mae in Germany by BDS Maschinen
The Made in Germany MAB 485 SB magnetic drill with swivel base is the best introduction to the ProfiPLUS category magnetic drill- with the swivel base adjusting feature. Tangible relief for operators when performing drilling works overheard or in horizontal situations. A good idea comes to life: BDS now offers four magnetic drills with a moveable magnetic adjustment feature in two performance categories. How the swivel base works: place the magnetic drill roughly in position, activate the magnet, release the adjustment feature and adjust it effortlessly. The swivel base enables the drill to be placed in exactly the right position without needing to hold the whole weight of the magnetic drill at the same time.
This relief is an additional factor in work safety even when the magnetic drill is secured with a chain. The advantages of the MAB 485 Swivel Base magnetic drill Continuous electronic control of motor output and speed, drilling with core and twist drills, countersinking, reaming, thread cutting. Two-stage gear unit, non-destructive with oil bath gearbox. With Swivel Base, the adjustment feature for easy positioning of the drill.