The BDS Pipe Drilling Clamp is suitable for tubes/pipes with a diameter from 150 to 500 mm. Flexible and quick clamping is possible in any drilling situation with BDS Pipe Drilling Clamp. The clamping device with swiveling V-Blocks is fixed on the tube by means of tension chains. The drilling position on the tube can be adjusted easily and safely.
- Place the ZRO clamps’ base (1) on a surface.
- Clamp the chain tightening attachment (2) using four Allen bolt provided for each attachment.
- Place the tube clamp device on the pipe then hookup the sprocket chain (3) to the base.
- Circle the chain (3) around the pipe.
- Pull the chain (3) from the space between the base(1) and the chain tightening attachment (2), put it roundabout gear inside the chain tightening attachment (2)
- Rotate the adjustment knob (4) on the base for fine adjustment of machine