- The state of the art, handy, compact and lightweight chamfering machine from BDS Maschinen.
- Introducing the versatile EKF series of chamfering machine, for quick and easy edge processing.
The BDS EKF chamfering machine can be universally used for industry and craft. In-mold making, boiler manufacturing, plant construction, mechanical engineering, and various metalworking to deliver perfect edge finish.
- The BDS EKF series comprises of 3 models
- EKF 300.3 for 30°cutting angle
- EKF 450.3 for 45°cutting angle and
- EKF 452.3 for chamfering Radius of 2.5 mm
- The EKF chamfering machine is equipped with a powerful 1500 watt motor.
- Weighing just 4.6 Kg.
- Available in 3 milling cutter options.
- delivering 6000 RPM speed.
- The EKF chamfering machine series, straightforward, handy, lightweight and versatile deburring and chamfering machines.
- Made in Germany by BDS Maschinen GmbH.
Straight forward & easy handling low weight, 30° chamfering machines, Powerful 15 kW motor. Deburring and chamfering machines for quick and precise edge processing 30°. The BDS deburring and chamfering machine can be universally used for industry and craft: In-mould making boiler construction plant construction mechanical engineering and for sheet metalworking. The EKF machine is ideally suited for deburring and chamfering of parts made of steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, brass, and plastic. Thanks to its handy compact design the machine can be used on straight edges internal and external radii and for drill holes from 22 mm. The fine adjustment allows slight chamfers for deburring up to the preparation of welding seams. The inserts can be used in 3 ways. Due to the small guiding roller insertion into drill holes from diameter 22 mm is possible without any problems.